Highly Technical, Highly Secure.
Slough UK, London UK, Kent UK.
Strategically located our geographically diverse network of datacentres has been designed to deliver the highest quality technical space and a secure and resilient environment for your servers.
All of our sites are highly secure with high perimeter fences, away from main roads and with 24/7 onsite security and network operations teams to ensure the continued 100% uptime record.
Connected to some of the world's largest Tler-1 carrlers and internet exchange points.
More About Our Datacentres
- Over 10,600m2 net technical space.
- 24/7 fully managed on-site NOC.
- Build to support HPC with no supplementary cooling required. Able to support racks over 40kW.
- Built to Uptime Tier III standard.
- 40 MVA incoming diversely routed supply from National Grid.
- 27 MW of IT load.
- Centralized N+N in line UPS plant.
- Variety of of power resilience options; N, N+1 and N+N.
- N+1 LV DCC generators with 48h run time at full load.
- Priority fuel contracts.
- 24/7 on-site security team.
- 3 metre high perimeter fence.
- Car parks fitted with Vehicle Traps.
- Internal and External IP CCTV with complete site coverage.
- Full authentication and access policy control.
- Security bollards at building perimeter.
- Biometric entry system.
- Design PUE of less than 1.3.
- Highly efficient chilled water cooling system configured as N+1.
- Highly efficient UPS systems.
- DCIM metering and monitoring.
- Waste heat reuse in communal parts.
- Advanced cooling design, utilising VIRTUS air.
- flooded room principle.
- Free cooling chillers.
- Access to a wide variety of carrier connectivity solutions.
- Carrier neutral data centre.
- Access to public and private cloud via VIRTUS.
- Cloud Connect.
Certification and Credentials
- Designed to BREEAM Excellent standard.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management.
- BS EN ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security Management.
- BS EN ISO 50001:2011 – Energy Management.
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 - Service Management.
- ISAE3402 Certification compliance.
- PCI DSS v3.2.1 Compliant.
- BREEAM Excellent.
- Uptime Institute - Management & Operations.
- Capacity for 1000+ Racks
- 18-24 rack suites for more privacy and exclusivity
- Secure docking area for loading and delivery
- Scalability of infrastructure
- On-site offices, meeting rooms and restaurant
- A 100% Uptime Record
- True 2N UPS Dual Path Resilience
- 64 Amps (15KW) of fully redundant power per rack available
- Triple network power grid feeds
- Automatically activated diesel generators with priority refuelling contracts
- Bi-weekly generator testing under full load Dual feed or diverse dual feed
- ISO 27001 certified
- Security manned by in-house team 24/7/365
- SEAP 3 rated perimeter fencing
- Air lock gates on perimeter and turnstiles into data halls
- PIN, photographic and card combination access
- Infrared CCTV with motion detectors linked directly to the Building
- Management Systems
- Individual security options: in-rack CCTV accessible from your network, mobile devices, PC etc.
- Full system monitoring to NOC and automated self-diagnostics
- Network Status and Loading
- Individual rack power metering
- Customer portal
- Argonite Suppression Systems
- AHU Environmental Conditions
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- 1 Hour Fire Rated Data Rooms
- Six entry points into the facility
- Carrier agnostic
- Managed layer 2 network
- Dark Fibre Network
- Fully Multi-homed and highly resilient IP Transit service under our own ASN 50300
- Average supply temperature: 19°C to 26°C ± 2°C.
- Award Winning Fresh Air Cooling System
- 2N resilient Evaporative Cooling System
- Moisture Detection and Control Sensors
- Annualised PUE of 1.2 displayed live online
The facility offers 9,717 m2 highly
secure colocation space in London Docklands.
Telehouse North benefits from the on-site primary substation, located on the Telehouse Docklands Campus, with total capacity of 50MVA with cooling and two 132kV power lines directly connected to the National Grid reducing transmission losses.
All data centres at the Telehouse London Docklands Campus are powered with 100% renewable energy.
- Average power per rack - 1 to 3kW
- 3 x multiple diverse power route incoming feeds
- 4 x Generators with N +1 redundancy
- 15 mins of UPS battery autonomy with N+1 or N+N redundancy depending on location
- Perimeter protected by alarmed fences and PIR detection.
- Gated entrances manned combined with a security management system.
- Movement activated CCTV coverage.
- Single point of entry to our main facilities controlled by time limited access cards.
- Strict security processes are in place to ensure delivery and loading of goods are secure.
- Doors fitted with alarms that immediately report back to a manned security suite.
- A highly trained Security presence 24/7.
Certification and Credentials
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Standard
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Information Security Management
- PCI – DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard) Attestation
- BS 25999-2:2007 Business Continuity Management
- The Carbon Trust Standard